Saturday, November 18, 2023

Questions

I have so many questions and each of them is outlined in your preference. Each of them is sent out like a little prayer into the universe and I expect an answer on a nightingale's wings. I want the universe to hand deliver you into my waiting palms.  I will not drop you. I have follow up questions to my originals. And additional questions that follow those. I want to understand your composition as if you've always been a part of me. I want to know the way you drink your coffee in the morning with the same certainty with which I know the way you blush when you think of me. I want to know those thoughts that dance inside your mind. I want to understand what brought you on your journey and pull you from your pedestal, turn you into a mere mortal like me. I want an offering of all your flaws and thoughts and dreams and hopes and fears. You are a puzzle for which I'd trade so much just for the chance to touch your pieces. I have so many questions and I'd like you to answer them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment