Friday, November 17, 2023

I wonder

I wonder what you taste like with Blue Label on your breath, 
Are you a better kisser when the ethics are blurred?
I wonder what your cologne smells like at the end of the day 
When you strip from the day and let me unbutton your buttons... 
I would like my lips pressed against that spot on your neck
That makes your body tremble with each breath and each kiss. 
I wonder what your hair feels like between my fingers
As I shampoo your scalp at the end of the day,
With you nestled between my legs in the tub,
With your hands absentmindedly touching my skin. 
I wonder how warm your body is when pressed against mine,
Are we tangled in whose sheets and blankets? 
How do you look when you're wrapped in your dreams,
When youre soft and pressed into my sins. 
I want to unwrap you one mystery at a time
Until I've memorized you like a favorite book,
But now with the glass in my hand and laid on my bed,
I wonder what you taste like with Blue on your tongue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment