Friday, November 3, 2023

Come

Come. 
Whisper in my ear your darkest fantasies. 
Tell me all the things you're too afraid to tell the universe 
And I will shield you from the repercussions of your honesty. 
Show me the darkest crevice of your soul,
The thing you hide beneath the shadow of your broken hopes,
And give me the chance to undo the damage
Of the careless lips that came before mine.

Come. 
Show me on your skin your sweetest maladies. 
Point out all the spots my lips should heal for you, 
With tongue, or mouth, or fingers cold or warm. 
Trace on me the places that have wounds on you
And hold my hand against all that has ached or hurt.
Give me the chance to put you back together,
To help rebuild all that you thought you lost. 

Come. 
Breathe onto me all that you want in life,
What I should summon from your mouth
In terms if moans and whispers, pleas and bargaining. 
I'll give you all you ask for and not a molecule more. 
Knot your hand in my hair and pull me into you,
Let my perfume consume your every waking thought,
And trust that I will catch you as you fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment