Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Will you

Will you still love me in the morning,
With our sins in the light of the sun,
With our arms intertwined with the sheets,
With your mouth still pressed against mine?

Will you still love me tomorrow,
With my soft, reckless, lips leaving marks,
With my fingers pressed to your soft skin,
With me holding you in my arms?

Will you still love me next Friday,
With my giggles filling our shared space,
With my fingers still teasing your soft hair,
With my lips pressed to your face?

Will you still love me in the next ten years,
With my heart skipping beats when you're around,
With my soul longing to be yours,
With my desire engulfing me whole?

Will you still love me in the next lifetime,
With my curious heart seeking yours,
With my red string pulling you closer
Until I find you once more?

No comments:

Post a Comment